More people can travel with London Midland for less from the 18th May 2014 with the new GroupSave discount.
Groups of 3-9 people travelling together can get 34% off their tickets when buying online or at the station. Children can make up part of the group – and get the discount – but will need to buy an adult ticket.
The discount applies to all Off-Peak or Off-Peak Day tickets (Travelcard, singles and returns). Your ticket will show a ‘G’ on it representing that the GroupSave discount has been applied.
If you already have a GroupSave ticket under the previous discount structure (up to 4 people travel for the price of 2) your ticket will still be valid for travel after the 18th May 2014.
Please be aware of the following restrictions:
- GroupSave is not valid for travel wholly within the West Midlands County (Network West Midlands) area.
- You cannot travel during the morning peak or on some routes from Birmingham and London Euston during the evening peak.
- GroupSave may not be available on certain very busy trains.
- GroupSave cannot be used with any railcards or with any other promotion or offer.
- Groups must travel together at all times.
- London Midland reserves the right to make changes to this scheme without prior notice and may withdraw it at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
- Not all train operators offer the GroupSave discount, so make sure you’ve planned your journey on one of our routes where GroupSave is available.
Travelling in a group of 10 or more?
We offer discounts of 26% when 10 or more people travel together. However, to ensure there is enough room on your chosen train, please book at least 10 working days in advance by calling 0344 811 0133 , option 1, option 3.